- MAPNA generates 13 per cent of country’s total power under the following contract types:
- Guaranteed power purchase agreement (PPA) or ECA (export credit agency);
- Direct sales in electricity markets;
- Sales in energy stock market;
- Sale of wind farm power through guaranteed contracts for renewable energies;
- In the meantime, MAPNA caters to its major customers through sales contracts.
- Water that is generated in MAPNA water and power generation plants could be used as drinkable water and/or find industrial applications through guaranteed purchase agreements to the following markets:
- Municipalities’ water and wastewater departments;
- Rural water and wastewater departments;
- Major water consumers in diverse industries across the country;
- Ministry of Economic Affairs;
- Iran Power Transmission, Generation and Distribution Company (TAVANIR);
- Iran Grid Management Company;
- Organization For Investment, Economic And Technical Assistance Of Iran (OIETAI);
- Power Generation Companies Syndicate.