Board of Directors
The Board of Directors at MAPNA Group is responsible for overseeing approved programs and ensuring their progress and quality. This responsibility is divided into two categories: executive boards and specialized working groups that operate at the group level.
Alireza Khojasteh Vahabzadeh
Chair of the Board
Vice chair of the Board
Board Member and CEO
There are six active executive boards in MAPNA Group:
1. Executive Board of MAPNA Group
2. Executive Board of the Service Department
3. Executive Board of the Power Department
4. Executive Board of the Investment Projects Department
5. Executive Board of the Oil and Gas Sector
6. Executive Board of the Rail Transportation Department
The Executive Boards act as managing forces in their respective departments and have several critical responsibilities. These include resolving issues and problems among subsidiaries, making policies and setting departmental strategies, evaluating project performance, systematically addressing challenges, and making decisions on specific matters.
• Resolving issues and problems among subsidiaries,
• Making policies and setting departmental strategies,
• Evaluating project performance,
• Systematically addressing challenges,
• Making decisions on specific matters
The executive boards act as managing forces in respective departments.
There are seven active working groups in MAPNA Group. They are responsible for making decisions at the group level.
These groups deal with issues such as:
• Collecting opinions, experiences, and views,
• Creating a common understanding of features and needs across different subsidiaries and departments,
• Participating in decision-making processes,
• Drawing support for implementing approval decisions within the group
The working groups are responsible for:
• Setting strategy,
• Making policies,
• Participating in system design and modification,
• Solving key issues within their relevant field
For inquiries or to explore solutions and products tailored to your needs, please feel free to contact us.