Neyr Perse Company
Neyr Perse has been actively involved in design, procurement, manufacturing, installation and commissioning as well as direct financing of projects in the petroleum industry since its inception in 1958. Since joining MAPNA Group in 2008, the company has been providing EPC services in midstream and downstream of oil, gas and petrochemical sectors on turn-key basis under B.O.O, B.O.T, and other similar schemes inside Iran and abroad.
The company has gained valuable experiences in the petroleum sector, from feasibility studies to project implementation.
As a knowledge-based enterprise relying on domestic expertise and capabilities, MAPNA Neyr Perse is offering its services within the much-needed quality, time, and cost standards to meet its stakeholders’ benefits and secure its progress and profitability in the domestic, regional and international arenas.
MAPNA Neyr Perse is currently involved in engineering, procurement and development of six phases of South Pars Gas Field, namely phases 13, 14, 19, 22, 23 and 24; the company is also engaged in the construction of Iran LNG Power Plant, and Isfahan Oil Refinery development project, as well as engineering and procurement of 100 turbo-compressors for gas pressure boosting stations along the 4th and 8th Iran Gas Trunklines commissioned by the National Iranian Gas Company and the metering project commissioned by the National Iranian Oil Company.
MAPNA Neyr Perse participates in oil, gas and petrochemical projects independently or on behalf of MAPNA Group, and seeks to promote its brand in the oil and gas industry through its own and/or MAPNA Group capabilities.
In order to achieve long-term goals in the domestic oil and gas market, MAPNA Neyr Perse considers the acquisition, preservation and development of knowledge and new technologies petroleum sector as the basic foundations of its mission. The company strives to gain higher position in the industry with the help of MAPNA Group’s knowledge management.
- South Pars Gas Development Project – Phase 13 in Kangan
- South Pars Gas Development Project – Phase 14 in Kangan
- Phases 13 & 22-24 South Pars Gas Development Project – Supply of Turbo Compressors for Unit 106 in Kangan
- Iran LNG Power and Steam Plant in Kangan and Tonbak
- Iran LNG water supply package in Kangan and Tonbak
- Manufacturing and engineering of 100 turbo compressor units for gas boosting stations – commissioned by Iran Gas Engineering and Development Company
- South Pars Gas Development Project – Phase 19 – Supply of Turbo Compressors and Execution of Unit 106 in Asaluyeh
- Urmia Gas Power Plant – Feeding System
- South Pars Phases 17, 18 – Storage Tanks
- Abadan Refinery Development Plan – Storage Tanks
- Sahand Power Plant – Storage Tanks
- Isfahan Oil Refinery – Storage Tanks
- Quality Management Certificate (ISO 9001: 2015)
- Environmental Management Certificate (ISO 14001: 2015)
- Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Certificate (ISO 45001: 2018)
- Oil and Gas Management Certificate (ISO 29001: 2020)
- Project Management Certificate (ISO 21500: 2021)
- Information Security Management Certificate (ISO27001: 2013)
- HSE Management System Certificate; based on HSE-MS standard
- Two-star national award for productivity and organizational excellence
- Contractor safety standard certificate awarded by Pars Special Economic Energy Zone Organization
- Top Private Company Award by Iran Privatization Organization
- National award for top contractor and infrastructure developer in the Iranian oil, gas and petrochemical industry
- Two-star national award for excellence in human resources education and development
- National project management award: South Pars Phase 19 project (2016)
- Top MAPNA subsidiary for performance and improvement in HSE (2014)